‘Stone-Motion’ Thermal Oil Stone Baking Multideck Oven
Our Thermal Oil Ovens operate around the globe in a wide range of bakeries – from handicraft artisan bakeries to high capacity industrial bakeries. They are robust, reliable, user-friendly and efficient in terms of energy consumption. The gentle heat provided by our thermal oil ovens allows for precise control of the crust characteristics and higher moisture content inside the bread for a true artisan bake.
The bake profile is the same on all of our thermal oil ovens whether you use one of our rack ovens, deck ovens or tunnel ovens, allowing you to easily scale up as your production grows. Since thermal oil has a very high thermal capacity, heat can be added immediately and heat losses can be compensated for very quickly.
- ‘Stone-Motion’ Multideck Oven Features:
- Combines simple and maintenance-free automated stone baking
- Short cycle times
- Can be loaded manually or automatically
- No drives inside the oven
- Baking trays made of stone are used to carry products and pushed through oven with our new mechanism
- Trays automatically cleaned and preheated before being loaded with products again
- Compact design and small footprint (ex.: oven with 6 decks, return oven and 12 inch base has an overall height of only 10 1/2 feet)
- All drives and mechanical parts are located OUTSIDE the oven (less wear and tear, easy access, do not have to wait for cool down to service)
- Other baking surfaces available