Hand Stretched Pizza Crust Spinning Machine
The new system, available in different configurations with capacities ranging from 1,000 pieces/hr up to 8,000 pieces/hr provides a very smooth flattening of proofed dough pieces at ambient temperature (no heat required). This unique concept consists of a special head provided with a series of rollers, rotating at high speed, gently spreading the dough from the center to the outside and producing a large disc of dough.
- This process, compared with existing systems producing pizza crusts, such as for instance Cold Pressing or Hot Pressing, includes significant advantages, such as:
- Very gentle process, with low stress on the dough (dough is “rolled”, not pressed)
- Process very close to the artisan way of making pizzas
- No heat: the top layer of the dough is not dried/baked by the stretching heads
- A small amount of dough can give a very thin and large crust diameter
- Each head is separated from the others and can be adjusted independently in order to achieve the same diameter of the pizza disk.
- No labour required on the line for final manual stretching or positioning
- Large crust diameters can be produced
- Much more compact system
- From 8 inch to 12.5 inch diameter
- From 6.5 oz to 14oz dough pieces
- With or without raised edge
- Up to 4 heads on a single unit available